Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday's Weekly Verse

Time for Wednesday's Weekly Memory Verse. Did you memorize last weeks verse? I have to admit, I cheated. Last weeks verse is one of my all time favorites, so I already had it memorized, but it was good for me to be thinking about it all week!

This week I have chosen a different verse then I originally planned. Another blogger turned me on to #SheReadsTruth a few days ago. It is a great way to do an easy devotional each day. They send an email with what to read. It is short and sweet- perfect for this busy wife and mama! Check it out at shereadstruth.com They just started a new study in 1 Peter a few days ago so it is a good time to jump in!

This weeks verse comes from that study. Jump over to the Wednesday's Weekly Verse tab to see what it is and some comments on why this verse affected me so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment