The Month of May

May was a super fun month for our family.

Our youngest turned one!!

My hubby turned 31!!

My love and I got to have a fun date honoring the men and women who have served this country.
 
Breakfast at Morgan's
 
Our baby girl turned one. What an amazing year it has been having her in our family. She is a sweet little thing. She likes to think she's bigger then she is. We had a 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' themed party for her. It was so fun! Thanks to all of our family and friend who came out!


 
The decorations.
 
 
The birthday Girl!


 
Baby Girl with her Great Grandma!


My sweet family!
 


 
 
My amazing and talented friend made these cute little boxes as a thank you gift.
Inside were candy necklaces for everyone!
 
 
 
The Birthday Boy!
 
My hubby turned 31! It's crazy to think I met him when he was just 21. I have to admit his birthday snuck up on me this year. I threw together a party really quick and I think it went well! He bought himself a motorcycle the week before so I went with that!  
 
 
 
 
Before the party started I was trying to get everything ready so The Hubs was on baby duty. I caught this little gem out the kitchen window. Be still my heart!!
 


 The cake was suppose to be a "rolling thunder' theme.
It was beautiful in my head- not so much on execution.
But it tasted good!
 
 
 

 
 

 The Cook!


Rolling Thunder
 
We dropped the kids off with my mother in law and her sister, and we got to enjoy a motorcycle ride to Washington DC. Amazing to see all the people lined up along the road to wave. Many were holing signs of their loved ones who are serving over seas.







The aftermath of the kids spending the day with their Nan-nan!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Min Friday- Listen

5 Min Friday- One Month